Friday, February 20, 2015

Falling in LOVE . . . with JESUS!


So what's it like to fall in love? REALLY fall in love?

I have been crucified with Christ. I don’t live any longer, but Christ lives in me. Now I live my life in my body by faith in the Son of God. He loved me and gave himself for me. (Galatians 2:20)

The most important thing that happens within the Christian life is when a person falls in love with Jesus. . . . REALLY falls in love!

If you haven’t done it in a while, pray and talk with Jesus. We can't just talk at Him! We need to ask Him to become REAL to us. Ask Him to forgive us of our self-addiction, ask Him to put a song in our heart.

I can’t think of anything better that could happen to any of us than this.

As the song says . . .Falling in love with Jesus is the best thing I have EVER done!

No comments:

Reassurance . . . Encouragement

Sometimes we all need some reassurance . I know I do lately.  “I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing k...