Wednesday, January 21, 2015

God has a sense of humor . . .

Is anything too hard for the Lord? At the appointed time I will return to you, according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a son.” But Sarah denied it, saying, “I did not laugh,” for she was afraid. And He said, “No, but you did laugh!” (Genesis 18:14-15)
God can do the impossible. When He does, at times we can just simply laugh as Sarah did. He amazes us so much it is all we do but chuckle.
Think of times when God did the unbelievable in your life. Did it increase your faith? Did it cause you to trust Him even more for bigger and better things to come?
In the life of Abraham (and Sarah) God built upon his faith . . . from none at all to being known as a man of faith. Trust God as He builds a legacy of faith within us all. He is faithful! Expect Him to do the unexpected, even laughable things in our lives as we depend upp Him!

No comments:

Reassurance . . . Encouragement

Sometimes we all need some reassurance . I know I do lately.  “I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing k...