Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Always STAND for God's TRUTH!



But when they opposed him and blasphemed, he shook his garments and said to them, “Your blood be upon your own heads; I am clean. From now on I will go to the Gentiles.” And he departed from there and entered the house of a certain man named Justus, one who worshiped God, whose house was next door to the synagogue. Then Crispus, the ruler of the synagogue, believed on the Lord with all his household. And many of the Corinthians, hearing, believed and were baptized. Now the Lord spoke to Paul in the night by a vision, “Do not be afraid, but speak, and do not keep silent; for I am with you, and no one will attack you to hurt you; for I have many people in this city.” And he continued there a year and six months, teaching the word of God among them. (Acts 18: 6-11)


Never be afraid to speak God's Truths.  Whether you find yourself within the four walls of the Church or out in your daily life among the common folk, God's Truth is still TRUTH! God protects us as we do His work.


Though there will be times when we will be opposed and ridiculed, God always has our back. In this instance Paul was free from harm. Other times he was imprisoned, beaten, chased. However, God always had his back.


For He Himself has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.” So we may boldly say: “The Lord is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?” (Hebrews 13: 5-6)
God has always protected His people in His own way. Yes, we will have trials . . . just as Christ did. No one promises an easy life. We are promised eternal life! Trust God. Carry out His plan. Be bold. Be courageous.


No man shall be able to stand before you all the days of your life; as I was with Moses, so I will be with you. I will not leave you nor forsake you. (Joshua 1:5)


No comments:

Holy Week '24 . . . be used gladly!

Do everything without grumbling or arguing , so that you may become blameless and pure , “children of God without fault in a warped and cro...