Thursday, December 11, 2014

Perhaps we may change a life . . .

I will stand at my watch and station myself on the ramparts; I will look to see what he will say to me, and what answer I am to give to this complaint. (The Lord’s Answer) Then the Lord replied: “Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay. (Habakkuk 2:1-3)
This s such an awesome message for us today! WHY?, you might ask? It is a simple conversation with God! Habakkuk says he will wait to hear from God and then he does! Then he simply writes down what God said not just for himself, but for anyone to read and hear. It's journaling . . . something we all should be doing in our journey with God!
This is how we received the bible! People prayed, pleaded and talked with God. They listened intently and searched out for God's reply. When they heard, they wrote it down!
Who knows what may happen when we purposely seek after God and His direction? Perhaps we may change a life . . . perhaps we may change the world!
Seek God. Listen for His reply. Write it down. Live it out!

No comments:

Reassurance . . . Encouragement

Sometimes we all need some reassurance . I know I do lately.  “I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing k...