Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Be Still . . . Be Patient . . . WAIT!

Trust in the Lord and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture. Take delight in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart . . . Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for him; do not fret when people succeed in their ways, when they carry out their wicked schemes.(Psalm 37:3-4,7)
Over and over again I am hearing the message . . . "WAIT!" Are you too a bit confused by all that is going on? Are you a bit frazzled by the reactions of people, or even the non-reaction of people? I must admit that I have been asking God this question lately:
"When are we all going to get it?"
Even this morning I receive the message: "WAIT!" Wait upon the Lord. Be of good courage. He will never leave you nor forsake you. Just as I was with Moses and the others, I will be with you . . .
God is good. He is able. He is in control! Trust in Him . . . His timing . . .WE MUST!

No comments:

Stay focused!

Stay focused . . . Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the ...