Saturday, December 13, 2014

Anybody feel the need for a REVIVAL?

I doubt if many will read this or even respond . . .
For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles. Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen. (Romans 1:21-25)
I have been struggling lately seeing and hearing so many (young and old)"believers" compromising the Word of God. It really hurts my heart! Many will absolutely argue that sin is not only accepted by God but that God is actually rejoicing over it! UGH!
Do they know what they are doing? Who has fooled them into believing the lies? How can someone "exchange the truth" for so many absolutely false (and STUPID) philosophies and opinions?
No, I am not perfect! Yes, I sin . . . way too much in fact! But I do believe that God's Word is STILL His Word and we cannot say it is not! It is the inerrant, infallible, inspired Word of Almighty God! C'mon man . . . So why do I stay on this subject? Why is it such a burden? Listen to Paul . . .
Why? Because I do not love you? God knows I do! And I will keep on doing what I am doing in order to cut the ground from under those who want an opportunity to be considered equal with us in the things they boast about. For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. It is not surprising, then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.(2 Corinthians 11:11-16)
As I asked before: Anybody feel the need for a REVIVAL? Let's go!!!!

No comments:

Reassurance . . . Encouragement

Sometimes we all need some reassurance . I know I do lately.  “I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing k...