Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Some things we just cannot change . . .

I wait for the Lord, my whole being waits, and in his word I put my hope. I wait for the Lord more than watchmen wait for the morning, more than watchmen wait for the morning. (Psalm 130:5-6)
In life, there are some things we just cannot change! Things happen no matter what we might have planned. We simply can't do anything about it. It just happens!!!!
We are careful to make plans. We ask God and other for guidance. We get started on the right path and BOOM . . . stuff happens!
The enemy would have us to cave in and to give up. What good is it to plan? How could God allow this to happen . . . again? Why try? Why now? Why me? Because God is allowing it so He can get the glory and so everyone around us will know it is God and not us! The better question is "What do I do now God?
Hang in . . . remember Job? Praise Him in the middle of it all and stay focused on the finish line!

No comments:

Stay focused!

Stay focused . . . Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the ...