Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Will We Just Let God be God?

He said to them, “Because of your little faith. For truly, I say to you, if you have faith like a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move, and nothing will be impossible for you.”(Matthew 17:20-21)
A mustard seed is very small yet grows into a tremendous shade tree. Likewise, with just a bit of faith, we too can accomplish great things if we only allow God to be God! If we believe he created the world, why do not allow Him to rule over our world? If we believe He will care for us more than He does the rest of His creation, then why do we think we have so much control? If He is God, we must trust Him to be God in our lives!
. . .without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him. (Hebrews 11:6)
, http://www.photographybypolly.co.uk/copyright/floraandfauna/mustard_trees.jpg

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good blog you've got here.. It's difficult to find excellent writing
like yours these days. I honestly appreciate individuals like you!
Take care!!

my web blog :: Life Detox Review ()

In The Beginnining said...

Thanks for the encouragement! God bless!

Anonymous said...

I think that what you said was actually very logical.
However, what about this? what if you were to create a
awesome title? I ain't saying your information is not good, but what if you added a
headline that makes people desire more? I mean "Will We Just Let God be God?" is a little vanilla.
You should glance at Yahoo's home page and note how they create post titles to grab viewers to click.
You might add a related video or a picture or two to grab readers interested about what you've written.
In my opinion, it would make your posts a little bit more interesting.


Have a look at my web site: Life Detox Review

Reassurance . . . Encouragement

Sometimes we all need some reassurance . I know I do lately.  “I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing k...