Thursday, June 20, 2013

Yes . . . YOU are special and wonderful!

You created the deepest parts of my being.You put me together inside my mother’s body. How you made me is amazing and wonderful.I praise you for that. What you have done is wonderful. I know that very well. None of my bones was hidden from you when you made me inside my mother’s body. That place was as dark as the deepest parts of the earth. When you were putting me together there, your eyes saw my body even before it was formed. You planned how many days I would live. You wrote down the number of them in your book before I had lived through even one of them God, your thoughts about me are priceless. No one can possibly add them all up. If I could count them, they would be more than the grains of sand. If I were to fall asleep counting and then wake up you would still be there with me. (Psalm 139:13-18)
So who would you rather be? Beyonce? Labron? RGIII? Well . . . you CAN'T!!!! Yet none of them can be you either! Yes . . . YOU are special and wonderful! We may all wish we were somehow different . . . more like someone else . . . but the fact is that God has made each of very special and not even twins are really alike! Each of us has a special plan laid out by God.(Jeremiah 29:11)
This plan is to SUCCEED . . . not fail. It does not depend on the type of hair we have or how good our jump is or is not. It depends upon our heart!
God hand-made each of us from the moment we were conceived. He has even given us a number of days to live! WHY NOT trust Him with His plan on how to live this life? What we do between the dashes (born----died)is up to us.
God believes we are special. DO YOU BELIEVE IT?

No comments:

Reassurance . . . Encouragement

Sometimes we all need some reassurance . I know I do lately.  “I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing k...