Sunday, June 30, 2013

I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, and I have kept the faith. Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day . . . and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing. (2 Timothy 4:7-8)
What happens between the dash? What do we want people to say about us? Young or old, we all are thinking of our future! Whether it’s four days ahead, four years ahead, of forty years ahead . . . What will we do? How will we do it? Why will we do it? Life will bring fulfilled dreams and shattered dreams. We meet the best buddy ever. A friend decides someone else is his BFF. The cutest girl in eighth grade smiles at me. We get rejected at the school dance. Later on it may be a college or a date for the dance. Ups and downs . . . bad days and good days . . . it's life! This one thing, we who follow Christ, do know . . .
The Lord will rescue me from every evil attack and will bring me safely to his heavenly kingdom. To him be glory forever and ever. Amen. (2 Timothy 4:18)
We all have a beginning and we all have an end. Only what we do for Christ within the dash will really matter!
So why not start NOW?????

No comments:

Holy Week'24 . . . praying that others may know.

For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with...