Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Today I praise Him!

O God, You have taught me from my youth; And to this day I declare Your wondrous works. Now also when I am old and grayheaded,O God, do not forsake me . . . Until I declare Your strength to this generation, your power to everyone who is to come. (Psalm 71:17-18)
I realize as I get older how God was with me even before I ever knew Him personally. He was preserving me for this time even through my foolish actions in my youth. He was teaching me right from wrong and the difference between wise choices and foolish ones.
So today I praise Him!
I praise Him for things I may never know that He has done. I praise Him for allowing me to go through things that were not so pleasant. I praise Him for alloing me to learn from dumb mistakes. I praise Him for where He has me now . . . in toal dependance upon His providence. I praise Him for what He has in store for me in the future!
I am nothing without the Lord! You hear me? . . . N O T H I N G!!!!
He is my stength. He is my foundation. He is the Source of every resource I may need. I will not quit until every one I come in contact hears of His love and grace toward me and to them as well. It is too late to be playing around. The time is running out, but I press on toward the final buzzer! It is how I finish, not how I began . . .
Today I Praise Him!

No comments:

Reassurance . . . Encouragement

Sometimes we all need some reassurance . I know I do lately.  “I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing k...