Wednesday, March 20, 2013

A Life-Long Shelter

In you, Lord, I have taken refuge;let me never be put to shame. In your righteousness, rescue me and deliver me; turn your ear to me and save me. (Psalm 71:1-2)
According to Webster, a refuge is a shelter or protection from danger or distress, a place that provides shelter or protection, or : something to which one has recourse in difficulty. Jesus is all of that more! He is a person who desires to do all these things for His children and then to give us all we need. He does not simply hide us out from danger, but gives us the weapons we need to fight as well. He is the Source of all of all our resources!
Jesus is a life-long shelter, not just for defense, but as an offensive weapon as well!!

No comments:

4-24-24 . . . .backward and forward . . . today is today no matter how we write it.

Today is 4-24-24. No matter if we write it forward or backward, it is still 4-24-24. This reminds me of my scripture today . . . Look at God...