Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My goal is that they may be encouraged in heart and united in love, so that they may have the full riches of complete understanding, in order that they may know the mystery of God, namely, Christ, in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge . . . (Colossians 2:2-3)
Man believes that he knows so much. Yet Paul lets us know that in Christ are all the mysteries of God revealed. What good is to have all the knowledge of the world and not know God?
Here is a very simple word to take with us this day: We really know nothing until we know God on a personal level. It is then that we begin to understand the real mysteries of life!

No comments:

Reassurance . . . Encouragement

Sometimes we all need some reassurance . I know I do lately.  “I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing k...