Tuesday, November 27, 2012

It Takes a Village . . .

We always thank God for all of you and continually mention you in our prayers. We remember before our God and Father your work produced by faith, your labor prompted by love, and your endurance inspired by hope in our Lord Jesus Christ.(2 Thesalonnians 1:2-3)
As I often look back to where God began His work in my family, me personally, and our ministry, I realize very quickly that it has really nothing to do with me! It is all God and those he placed in my life. So many sacrificed for me, were patient with me, overlooked my stupidity and stubborness, and yes, even supported and encouraged me! Don't know why, but they did! I am so grateful to God, my parents, my wife and children, my pastor, so many other pastors, ministers, and teachers within the Church Body, and all of the many who support our outreach to kids and families (The Sparrows' Nest Ministries, Inc).
It indeed is taking a village to raise this child!
God has been so awesome in His orcheastration of my life. I am dumbfounded as I look back as to why, how, and even when he did it all. I am so grateful. The Good News is that He is not through with me yet! (Philippians 1:6)
Thank you for your support. Thank you for your encourgement. Thank God He is still at work in my life and yours!

No comments:

Holy Week '24 . . . be used gladly!

Do everything without grumbling or arguing , so that you may become blameless and pure , “children of God without fault in a warped and cro...