Friday, November 30, 2012

Back to Basics

For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come.(1 Timothy 4:8)
Everyone wants to be in shape these days . . . well at least most people! No one I know really wants to be overweight. Most folks I know want to lose 10-20 pounds, stat walking, or maintain some form of physical fitness. However, not everyone is desiring to get closer to God. Not all my friends, family members, or associates are seeking a healthier relationship with the Creator of our lives. It's a bit confusing to me. The one who made us knows all about us . . . even our physical health! It makes sense that if we get closer to the Maker, we can be in better touch with the thing that was made . . . After all we are made in His image!
It seems to me that if we get back to basics, we might just be a bit better off all around!Ummmmm . . . Just me thinkin' out loud . . .

No comments:

Just wanna say "Thank You . . . Gracias SeƱor!"

Rejoice always,  pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. (1Thessalonians 5:16-1...