Friday, November 16, 2012

a HAPPY and HOLY HOLYday Season!

And if anyone gives even a cup of cold water to one of these little ones who is my disciple, truly I tell you, that person will certainly not lose their reward.(Matthew 10:41-42)
Whatever we can sacrifice to help someone in need is appreciated. Some may think "I do not have enough for myself or my family." Others may believe that "I cannot give enough to really help". Still others believe it is someone else's responsibility to assit the needy; the government, the churches, the rich. Jesus is clear here: Anyone who gives anything will not go unrewarded. For the believer this is expecially true! Even something as simple as a cup of water . . . The HOLYdays are upon us. The bells are ringing outside of grocery stores. We all know the needs are there. Yes, even needs worse than our own. Please give to someone today and plan to give a sacrificial gift to local folks in need between now and CHRISTmas. We do not have to loo too far to meet a real need today. If you choose, you may join us as we will be serving the needs of the local teens and families we serve in Prince George's County, MD this Holyday Season also. For information write me at jcforkids@tsnministries.org or visit www.tsnministries.org.
Let's make it a HAPPY and HOLY HOLYday Season!

No comments:

4-24-24 . . . .backward and forward . . . today is today no matter how we write it.

Today is 4-24-24. No matter if we write it forward or backward, it is still 4-24-24. This reminds me of my scripture today . . . Look at God...