Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Will the real CHRISTians please stand up?

Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness? What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever? 16 What agreement is there between the temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. As God has said:“I will live with them and walk among them, and I will be their God,and they will be my people.” Therefore,“Come out from them and be separate,says the Lord. Touch no unclean thing,and I will receive you.” And,“I will be a Father to you,and you will be my sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty.” (2 Corinthians 6:14-18)
We need to participate in the voting process as Christians. We need to be active and aware in what is going on in government. We need real CHRISTians to be a part of our government. How else will we be able to partner with fellow believers? It seems that most times, we have to choose between the lesser of the two evils. I don't know about you, but I want to vote for folks who I know will depend upon the Word of God when they are pressuerd to act. Unfortunately this is not the case with many of the choices e have today.
Will the real CHRISTians please stand up?

No comments:

Reassurance . . . Encouragement

Sometimes we all need some reassurance . I know I do lately.  “I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing k...