Monday, May 28, 2012

If I sound upset

Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him; and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.
(Revelation 1:7) This is no joke or fairy tale folks. Christ IS coming back and not everyone who thinks they know Him do! If I sound upset . . . angry . . . loud it is because I am! I am tired of the double-talk. I am tired of the justifying this action or that choice. I am tired of being critcized for being too hard or too biblical! It is time to realize that many are lost and have no idea that they are on their way to hell. Am I judging? Well not really . . . God has already set the standard! However, we in the Church need to stop half-stepping when it comes to accepting anything and everything and start being biblically honest with folks. Get mad at me if you want to do so. Call me intolerant or exclusive. But you cannot call me soft or flip-flopping. I know where I came from. I know what sin is and will admit mine to anyone. I need His grace. I need His blood! I am no good except for His sacrificial death and ultimate victory over sin and death! His mercy for me is so undeserved yet so vital! I feel so sorry for those who are lost and have no idea . . . thinking they have been saved. Oh, we need to repent. We need to pray. We need to cry out on behalf of young and old alike. Now is the acceptable time, before the fire comes and it is too late! (2 Corinthians 6:2) I am just a nobody but God has called me to tell everybody that there is a somebody, namely my Savior Jesus Christ, who can save anybody who will simply humble themselves and ask Him!.

No comments:

Stay focused!

Stay focused . . . Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the ...