Friday, May 4, 2012

How can a young man keep his way pure? By living according to your word. I seek you with all my heart; do not let me stray from your commands. I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you.
(Psalm 119:9-11) Many young peoeple ask me this every day . . . how is it possible to live a Christian life in this world? The psalmist lays it out very clearly here . . . we ALL must be close to His Word and trust God, not the world!In order to follow after God and honor Him, we must make the effort to seek Him. He will do His part! We fail HIm . . . He never fails us! God stands at the door. We have to knock! No one answers their door unless someone knocks on it! Call on God . . . He will answer and provide what we need to live according to His Word! (Hebrews 11:6)

No comments:

Yes vs No . . . Do not cheat God and family!

But my eyes are fixed on You, Sovereign Lord; in You, I take refuge—do not give me over to death. Keep me safe from the traps set by evil...