Friday, February 24, 2012

Simple Advice . . .

If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you. This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples.
(John 15:7-8)

Just some real simle advice heading into the weekend: stick with Jesus! His way is best and His way is proven. He has been to hell and back. He has been to the future and back. He will always be and always know what is best for each of us.

If we simply stick to His game plan, we will be successful.

Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked or stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers, but whose delight is in the law of the LORD, and who meditates on his law day and night. That person is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither whatever they do prospers.
(Psalm 1:1-3)

One road to success . . . stay on the path!

No comments:

Reassurance . . . Encouragement

Sometimes we all need some reassurance . I know I do lately.  “I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing k...