Friday, December 23, 2011

Joy in This World!

As the rain and the snow come down from heaven, and do not return to it without watering the earth and making it bud and flourish, so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater, so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.
(Isaiah 55:10-11

Folks may choose to ignore God and His Word, but it is beng spoken and taught all around them. We all are held accountable for what we know about God. Perhaps this is why so many are trying to stifle the Word from being written, spoken, and sung in public settings!

This CHRISTmas, take the opportunity to be LOUD for the Savior so folks can hear. Say "Merry CHRISTmas" and not Happy Holidays. Give a genuine smile and a genuine "Thank You" to the retail workers and others as you shop. Sing the words clearly as the carols play, so all may her that CHRIST THE SAVIOR is not just born, but He lives and rules today! His Word still cuts and divides . . . but we must use it!(Hebrews 4:12)

There is no easier time than CHRISTmas time to share His Word. Share his presence when shopping for and giving presents this year. There is JOY in this world and His name is JESUS!

1 comment:

Solid Rock or Sinking Sand said...

I really enjoyed reading your blog posts. I would like to invite you to come and check out my blog. God bless you, Lloyd

4-24-24 . . . .backward and forward . . . today is today no matter how we write it.

Today is 4-24-24. No matter if we write it forward or backward, it is still 4-24-24. This reminds me of my scripture today . . . Look at God...