Friday, September 23, 2011

Because HE Lives . . .

Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him; and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.
(Revelation 1:7)

Daniel wrote of this event (Daniel 7:13) and Matthew too recalled it. (Matthew 24:30) Jesus IS returning and sooner rather than later! No one will be able to hide from Him and everyone will know it's Him. It will be a sad day indeed for those who doubted! Israel especially will mourn knowing they had missed the message when he first arrived! (Zechariah 12:10; John 19:34-37)

It does not have to be such a sad day however, In fact, today can be the day you make a decision to not simply realize that Jesus is Lord and Savior, but to invite Him to be your Lord and Savior!

Today, if you hear his voice, do not harden your hearts as you did in the rebellion.
(Hebrews 3:15)

With so much going on around us and so many financial, political, social and world challenges facing us all, I cannot understand how anyone cannot see it clearly! I just could not face another day without knowing Jesus has me covered and is with me through it all. Even when the bills are more than the money and the to-do list has more hours than the day contains, I can trust that Jesus is with me! I can indeed face tomorrow!

Because HE lives . . .because Jesus lives inside of me and reigns from heaven above . . . and will come again for me and all who believe . . . I can live despite and above the circumstances!

I urge you all . . . take a deep look inside and decide today what is real and what is make believe . . . what is a lie and WHO is the TRUTH . . . As for me and my house . . . well we have ourminds (and hearts ) made up.

We will serve the LORD!!!! (Joshua 24:15)

No comments:

Reassurance . . . Encouragement

Sometimes we all need some reassurance . I know I do lately.  “I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing k...