Thursday, July 21, 2011

Stress-free Living?

He will respond to the prayer of the destitute; he will not despise their plea. (Psalm 102:17)
What a promise from the psalmist! God will respond to those in need. Destitute does not have to mean gravely ill, suffering from disaster, or other severe situation. It simply means that Gd will hear and respond to the one who is humbled and realizes they are nothing withut Him!

Paul realized this. David of course realized it. Even Jesus, while walking this earth, said He could do nothing withjout the Father's permission.

It is an awesome expereince to live under God's authority and submitted to His will. It is what I am striving to do daily . . . boy is it hard! Imagine how much less stress there would be if I was under the Father's will day in and day out!

Can we all make this our daily prayer?

May these words of my mouth and this meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.
(Psalm 19:14)

No comments:

4-24-24 . . . .backward and forward . . . today is today no matter how we write it.

Today is 4-24-24. No matter if we write it forward or backward, it is still 4-24-24. This reminds me of my scripture today . . . Look at God...