Thursday, April 28, 2011

THE Rock

Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.I will say of the LORD, “He is my refuge and my fortress,my God, in whom I trust.”(Psalm 91:1-2)

I have never heard of so many natural disasters as we have seen and witnessed worldwide in the past few years. We know these are just the beginning of worse things to come as the Lord is soon to return.(Matthew 24)

Just last evening, (April 27, 2011)my neighborhood of Bowie, MD had a sighted tornado. It is the seconnd time in my life I have witnessed this. But more serriously, way to many have been killed and displaced die to tornadoes, hurricanes, and earthquakes and more in the recent past.

So what are we to do? How are we to witness to a weary world? We trust!We keep close to our Savior and rest in His arms. He alone can provide protection from the mental and physical storms of life. When all hell breaks loose, there is peace in knowing the Lord.

More than ever, peoeple need to really KNOW the Lord! No Jesus, no peace . . . Know Jesus, know Peace! He is my rock and my shelter!

No comments:

Stay focused!

Stay focused . . . Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the ...