Friday, March 18, 2011

Still Victorious

When I am afraid, I will trust in you. In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I will not be afraid. What can mortal man do to me? (Psalm 56:3-4)

Seized by the Philistines, David places his trust in the Lord. No matter the enemy, no matter the power or size of the army. David had been through these kinds of things before and God had brought him through! God is faithful as we trust Him. I am sure Isaiah had this in mind too when God spoke through him:no weapon forged against you will prevail!(Isaiah 54:17)

As we face the many uphill battles in life, as we trust God and experience His guidance, direction, provisions, and wisdom, we learn to trust Him more and more as we go through life. As we look back we can see where God has made a way. Where we have stumbled, we realize it was not God, but we who failed!

After all, what can any man possibly do to us who call ourselves children of the Most High? Really????? If the worst they can do is kill us . . . take us out of this life . . . then we still are victorious!

Trust God. Let's keep our eyes upon Him and His plan. Watch Him work!

No comments:

Stay focused!

Stay focused . . . Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the ...