Saturday, March 19, 2011

I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown. Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will he leave it. I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on him my new name. He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.(Revelation 3:11-13)

Hold on . . . It will not be long! I am not claiming to know the Day or even saying it is soon to come, but Christ's return is sooner than it was yesterday! One has to simply read the headlines, watch the news, and peruse the internet.

“Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?”

Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many. You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains.
(Matthew 24:4-8)

Sound familiar???? Do we have ears to hear and eyes to see? Hold on to your faith and share it now more than ever!

No comments:

Yes vs No . . . Do not cheat God and family!

But my eyes are fixed on You, Sovereign Lord; in You, I take refuge—do not give me over to death. Keep me safe from the traps set by evil...