Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me. Then I will teach transgressors your ways,so that sinners will turn back to you. (Psalm 51:12-13)

The blood removes sin;
the blood re-assigns guilt;
the blood renews the Spiriti within;
the blood restores life!

Times like this cause me to go back to the time I first believed. Every once in a while we need a removal, a refreshing, or perhaps a reversing of our ways. As I have been observing life in general, among young and old believers, I sense a lack of urgency! Is it just me?

Take me back Lord . . . to that intamacy with you!

No comments:

4-24-24 . . . .backward and forward . . . today is today no matter how we write it.

Today is 4-24-24. No matter if we write it forward or backward, it is still 4-24-24. This reminds me of my scripture today . . . Look at God...