Monday, February 14, 2011

"I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven." (Matthew 16:19)

Jesus had just been questioned by the Jewish leaders and now asked His followers: "Who do people say the Son of man is?" Peter asnwered, "You are the Messiah, Son of the Living God!"

This is the key to the Kingdom of heaven:Jesus Christ is Messiah . . . Emmanuel . . . Savior . . . . Redeemer . . . He IS God!

Faith in Christ is the only way to the Father.he alone can forgive sin and grant everlasting life. This is the incarnate One, God in the flesh, the gift of God to redeem all mankind . . . if we repent and believe! (Acts 2:38)

Do you believe?

No comments:

Reassurance . . . Encouragement

Sometimes we all need some reassurance . I know I do lately.  “I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing k...